Recycling / Solid WasteThe Town of Hartford Transfer Station is open Tuesday through Saturday, 8:00 am to 3:45 pm.
2022 Hazardous Waste Collection Events
Saturday, July 9th
9:00am - 1:00pm
Tuesday, September 13th
1:30pm - 5:30pm
Dates and Times Subject to Change
We currently do not accept the following:
- ANY construction and demolition debris
- Any types of waste oil or used motor oil
Changes for users of the Lebanon, NH Solid Waste Facility:
Effective September 1, 2021, the City of Lebanon, New Hampshire Solid Waste & Recycling Facility is requiring all facility users to have a permit, which is free. Town of Hartford residents can find out more about this change and get their permit here. Permits are only available online and applicants must upload proof of residency. For a permit, please go to:
https://portal.laserfiche.com/y8845/forms/slwpermit. Questions about the permit process or their facility must be directed to them at (603) 298 - 6486 or email email@example.com.
Transfer/Recycling Center Information
- Recycling and Waste Disposal View the Rules and Guidelines, Rates, and Accepted Materials for recycling and waste disposal at the Hartford Transfer/Recycling Center.
- Recycling At Events
- Curbside Recycling Learn about Hartford's Curbside Recycling program. View the pickup calendar and list of acceptable curbside recyclables.
- Electronics, Batteries, Paint & Light Bulbs View information about recycling options for electronics, batteries, paint and fluorescent and HID mercury containing bulbs.
- Household Hazardous Waste Program View information and dates for Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) programs for both residents and small businesses.
- Reuse Opportunities Learn about local options for donating clothing, shoes, furniture and household items.
- About the Hartford Transfer/Recycling Center Learn about the Hartford Transfer/Recycling Center