WHAT CAN EACH PERSON DO?
• Get vaccinated as soon as you can. Want to find out how, where, & who is
eligible? Here is the information you need, from the State of Vermont.
• Wear a mask, correctly, when you’re out in public.
Don’t have one? They’re free to take from racks on the porches of all Hartford
libraries and the Town Hall.
• Don’t leave home if you’re sick – except to get tested for Covid-19 if you have
symptoms that suggest you might have it or if you’ve been near someone who has
it (contact tracing).
• Wash your hands frequently.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not in your household.
DO YOU NEED TO TRAVEL? Find out more here.
And have hope!
If everyone follows these guidelines, we’ll probably be able to put this behind us sooner!
Town of Hartford • 171 Bridge Street • White River Junction, VT 05001 • 802.295.9353 • Hartford-VT.org