Quechee Water Tank is On Line
Construction Update Notice: January 12, 2017
The anticipated schedule for the Quechee Tank Project is listed below:
- The water in the Quechee Hartland tank was tested and met the drinking water standards.
- The valve between the new tank and the water distribution system was opened on January 12, 2017.
- The chlorine level will be slightly elevated for a week or two, however it will be subside back to normal levels.
- The tank backfill and cleanup will likely occur in the spring of 2017.
- The final restoration of lawns disturbed by construction will be completed in the spring of 2017.
Please feel to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much.
Everett Hammond (Utility Superintendent)
work # 802-295-3622