The anticipated schedule through the end of September is listed below:
• August 29 - September, 10 2016: Water line installation on the Quechee Hartland Road, drilling and blasting of the tank site located on the Quechee Hartland Road.
• September 5 – September 16: Waterman Hill Road is anticipated to be closed for one or two more days to allow for the preparation and paving of the water trenches.
• September 11 – September 30, 2016: Water line installation on Waterman Hill Road, construction of the tank located on the Quechee Hartland Road.
1. The Contractor may work Saturdays as needed through the end of the project.
2. This will be the last mailed NOTICE. For an updated schedule throughout the remainder of the project, please visit the Town of Hartford website www.hartford-vt.org.
3. The Quechee Hartland Road will be closed to traffic through the end of September while water main installation is occurring. A detour will be provided and residents along this section will have access to their properties from either end of the daily construction. Please feel to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you very much.
Everett Hammond (Utility Superintendent)
work # 802-295-3622