Term: The term of this commission shall end upon completion of the charge; not later than March 3rd, 2022. Read on...
The TOWN OF HARTFORD Selectboard adopted the Welcoming Hartford Ordinance on March 10, 2020. Below is the Purpose and Intent of the Ordinance. Read on...
The Town of Hartford Department of Public Works is temporarily reducing the days the Hartford Solid Waste Facility is open to TUESDAYS and SATURDAYS ONLY from 8:00AM to 4:00PM effective TODAY, MARCH 25TH, 2020. Read on...
Montpelier, Vt. – Governor Phil Scott today ordered additional state agencies and departments to activate through the Vermont State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC). Read on...
VT Department of Health epidemiologists have been working closely with the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services to trace contacts to identify and monitor any Vermont resident who may have been in close contact with the individual. Read on...
Please find the report here https://www.hartford-vt.org/DocumentCenter/View/3006/2019-Hartford-Town-and-School-Report- or request one at the Town Hall. Additional Info...
The Health Department is closely monitoring the developments in the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus ("COVID-19"). Vermont is prepared to respond to protect and support Vermonters. Read on...
Please click the Hartford Flyer info-graphic for the latest up-to-date information on the COVID-19 virus:
TOWN HALL CLOSING UPDATE :
Based on Governor Scott’s Stay Home/Stay Safe Emergency Order Addendum, effective 5:00PM, March 25, 2020, we have implemented the following plan for Town Hall operations:
- Town Hall will no longer be physically staffed for public appointments or business.
- Town Hall phones will be answered and/or voice mail and email replied to during business hours.
- Minimal staff may be on site for internal purposes only. Staff have been equipped to telecommute until April 15.
- Water & Sewer payments and property tax payments may be made via our website www.hartford-vt.org under the “Online Bill Pay” tab and by US mail.
- Financial Update Archive
- Route 5 & Sykes Mountain Avenue Project Update
- Appeals & Grievances
- Hartford employee technical support
- Strategic Vision and Priorities 2020 - 2021
2020 Town Ballot FAQ
Pool Bond Information
TIF Public Info Notice Update
Welcoming Hartford Ordinance
Welcoming Hartford Ordinance approved by Selectboard Sept. 3 for 2020 Town Meeting
Climate Action Initiative
FY21 Town Budget Presentation for Budget and Candidate Night 2020
Town and School District Meeting Agenda